Margaritaville Online Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete

3 posters

Go down

I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete Empty I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete

Post  Tim_B Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

I got the steel drum and hired a friend to play the drum. I can see the friend playing the drum when I go into the Oasis. However, when I try to but the stainless steel machete from Joe Merchant it is locked and says that I need to get a steel drummer to unlock it, IS THIS A BUG in the game?

Tim_B

Back to top Go down

I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete Empty Re: I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete

Post  BeachGirlNJ Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 am

I have the same problem. Also a problem with picking up the conches for the cruise ship passenger--there are none left, I've searched every beach, yet it keeps saying there's more. Unless there are other beaches I can't see for some reason?

Really fun game but a LOT of glitches.

BeachGirlNJ

Back to top Go down

I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete Empty Re: I hired a Steel Drummer but still cannot get the stainless machete

Post  coltonamt Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:25 pm

There are 2 conches and 2 starfish on the beach in the western jungle. You will have to get through some bamboo to get there.

coltonamt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum